5 Megatrends in Latin America’s Energy Sector for 2023 and Beyond
A new resource to help energy professionals anticipate massive changes sweeping through the region
Developed by Americas Market Intelligence — a leading provider of energy intelligence and analytics for LatAm’s energy sector — 5 Megatrends in Latin America’s Energy Sector for 2023 and Beyond is a new resource to help energy professionals prepare for large-scale transformations within the industry.
There is no cost whatsoever to access the report — simply fill out the form on the right to order it.
What You’ll Receive
The report highlights the following 5 changes that our analysts project for the LatAm energy sector:
Order the Report
Please fill out the form below to obtain this free report. All fields are required. Once you finish filling out the form, you will receive an email with a link to download the whitepaper.
Signing up also entitles you to receive our bimonthly newsletter on LatAm energy topics. You can opt out at any time. Please note we DO NOT sell, trade or otherwise divulge your contact information we third parties, EVER.
How We Came Up with These Megatrends
Over the past decade, Americas Market Intelligence has been studying the LatAm energy sector, delivering data, insights and analysis for:
In producing more than 100 studies for these types of clients, AMI’s energy practice has observed the market shifts and challenges over the past 20 years, allowing it to leverage those observations — and its proprietary data — to create this list of megatrends.
The Data Driving the Megatrends
Among the hard data points supporting our megatrends analysis and available to you in this free report, you will find:
- Feedstock availability for renewable fuels (such as renewable diesel) in Latin America
- Projected sustainable aviation fuel production in Latin America by 2030
- Distributed generation growth projections for 2025 and 2030 in Latin America
- Utility-scale solar and wind capacity indicated country by country in Latin America, plus projected pipelines
- Transmission and distribution investments broken down by country in Latin America
- Installed hydrogen electrolysis capacity and future projections for 2030
- Estimated production of green hydrogen derivatives (ammonia and methanol), by country in Latin America
- 2030 projections of hydrogen investments by country in Latin America
- Installed battery storage capacity and future pipeline of BESS projects
- Current state of battery storage regulation in Latin America, by country
- Electric vehicle sales as a % of total light vehicles in Latin America, and future projections, by country
- Electric vehicle charging stations in Latin America, broken down by country
About Americas Market Intelligence (AMI)
With 30 years of experience handling more than 3,000 engagements in a wide range of industries, AMI is the leading market intelligence firm in Latin America. Its analysts specialize in providing clients with ground level intelligence that aids their decision making as they strive to achieve top line growth, mitigate risk and optimize performance. AMI’s most sought-after services include competitive intelligence, consumer insights, risk assessment (political, economic, local community), market share analysis, opportunity benchmarking, brand awareness studies and much more. Explore more at AMI’s website.
Copyright 2023, Americas Market Intelligence