As 2018 winds down, many companies are developing their strategic plans for 2019 in Latin America. As part of this process, a number of key questions are on the table:
- What will the impact of a revised NAFTA and AMLO’s taking office be on the Mexican economy?
- If Jair Bolsanaro wins the runoff election for president of Brazil, what does that mean for the country?
- Will Latin American currencies regain the ground lost this past year?
- What impact will Fed interest rate hikes have on Latin America in 2019?
- Which LAC countries will pleasantly surprise in 2019?
Our team at AMI tackled these questions and more in a free webinar on October 24, now posted on AMI’s YouTube channel.
After running down the regional and national projections for 2019, our practice leaders forecasted the coming trends we should expect to see in healthcare, consumer/retail, payments, logistics, mining, and infrastructure.
Click the button below to request the presentation slides.