For more than 25 years, we’ve focused on conducting market research for Latin America and gathering market intelligence to help companies succeed in the region. But our work is less about customer surveys for Latin America and more on deep dives into challenging areas. That’s because our clients are often faced with strategic decisions they have to make:
- Selecting a partner or distributor in Latin America
- Counteracting a sudden price drop by a competitor
- Deciding whether a particular market is worth investing in
- Strategic planning for the short and long-term in a volatile market
- Evaluating risks with a mining operation
- Sizing a very specific market to determine its profit potential
- Neutralizing gray market or black market competitors
And much more, as our case studies will show. So we’re called in to provide not only hard data regarding these complex business challenges, but also insight and analysis so that clients have clear direction to make the best decisions.
Sharing Business Intelligence for Latin America
We use our blog to share what we’ve learned, which we also do when hired for speaking opportunities in industry events.
But lately we’ve also been using webinars, which offer us a chance to offer more insights into specific topic. While some of you are undoubtedly aware of our webinars (and thanks for attending!), others may not have heard of them or had the chance to participate. Please review our webinars page to see what we have discussed in a variety of areas.
Want to get a jump on your strategic planning with rock-solid data and analysis?
Need a deeper understanding of a particular market in Latin America or in a specific country?
Or is it some other strategic concern — perhaps introducing your product into the payments ecosystem, preparing for Amazon’s expansion into the region or having a smooth Latam market entry?
If so, contact us to explore further how we can help.