We recently prepared an infographic for EBANX, our thought leadership partner, that broke down some salient points on how e-commerce is growing in Latin America, along with favored payment methods among e-commerce shoppers in LatAm in 2019 and future projections.
Key data points include:
- Growth of debit cards used in Latin American e-commerce, 2018-2022
- The rise in installment payments and their impact on e-commerce
- Projected payment method shares in LatAm e-commerce for 2022
- Increase in smartphone penetration in Latin America and its effect on e-commerce
- Projected growth of e-commerce in LatAm, 2018-2022
- Growth drivers for Latin American e-commerce between now and 2022 (such as digital goods and m-commerce)
Click below to download the infographic:
This article is a result of a thought leadership partnership between Americas Market Intelligence and EBANX. It was originally published on the Latin American Business Stories site from EBANX, where you’ll find posts on tech developments, business trends, market analysis and more.