follow site On January 12th, 2018 in Toronto, an expert panel convened by the Canadian Council of the Americas (CCA) discussed the most pressing political, economic and investor issues confronting Latin America in 2018, while also offering an informed outlook of what this year will bring to the region. This is the sixth year in a row that John Price—Managing Director of AMI—has participated on the CCA panel.
shakeela movies online The discussion is lengthy, 95 minutes in all, and is rich with analysis of, among other themes:
- Pre-election analysis and economic forecasts in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico
- An insightful analysis of Latin America’s evolving quality of governance
- Investor landscape analysis of Argentina, Chile and Peru
- Analysis of the next wave of Chinese foreign direct investment across Latin America
- Forecasting the impact of technology disruption on Latin America’s economies and politics