While the saying “May you live in interesting times” wasn’t coined with Latin America in mind, it feels like it was. Unrest in Ecuador that includes talk of a coup, a constitutional crisis in Peru, scandals in Brazil plaguing the Bolsonaro administration, AMLO’s policies raising major concerns in Mexico, the possible negative impact on investment of the upcoming Argentina elections and many more challenges are contributing to these “interesting times.”
To help business leaders and investors parse these events and prepare for 2020, we’re organizing a webinar entitled The 2020 Latin America Forecast, which will be held October 24, 2019 at 12:30 PM EST.
Key topics will include:
- What to expect with FDI and capital flows in Latin America in 2020
- What’s next for Mexico’s economy
- Whether the Bolsonaro administration can get on track and attract investment
- The impact of unrest and political crises on Peru and Ecuador
But beyond political and economic challenges, AMI experts will also analyze key sectors and what to expect in 2020 in terms of:
- Consumer services market (and the ongoing disruption)
- Healthcare/medical devices/pharma
- Infrastructure and mining
And more. Register now to gain insights into what to expect. Even if you can’t attend the webinar on October 24, registering for it means that you will automatically receive the presentation slides and webinar video after the event, allowing you to obtain the expert analysis we’ll be sharing.