We recently organized a webinar entitled The 2020 Latin America Forecast, offering not only a forecast for the region but also for specific countries and industry sectors.
The webinar drew 1,000+ attendees and covered a lot of ground.
The one challenge is that it ran more than 2 hours, including questions from the audience and our panelists answers.
Understanding that our readers have busy schedules, we’ve divided up the webinar into various videos focused on different areas. Below you can view the Regional Forecast for Latin America for 2020.
- 3 key factors weighing down LatAm’s future growth
- Challenges with productivity—and how LatAm stacks up to other regions in this regard
- 6 worrisome trends in the political spectrum that could affect the business outlook
- 4 global economic issues that will impact Latin America in 2020
- The effect of weakening commodities prices
- Results from a survey of Latin American divisional presidents, including their perspective on 2020 and the key challenges they’re facing
Beyond just the region, our 2020 Forecast covers a number of areas, and you can explore them here:
2020 Major Markets Forecast for Latin America
2020 Payments Forecast for Latin America
2020 Logistics Forecast for Latin America
2020 Healthcare Forecast for Latin America
2020 Consumer Services Forecast for Latin America
If our perspective on Latin America in 2020 makes you aware of key questions you’re wrestling with, such as market assessments, trends in a particular industry segment, political risk in a specific area or similar concerns in which having more market intelligence would help your decision-making, please contact us.