5 Megatrends in Latin America’s Energy Sector
for 2022 and Beyond
A new resource to help energy professionals anticipate massive changes sweeping through the region.
Developed by Americas Market Intelligence —a leader in providing market intelligence about LatAm’s energy sector— 5 Megatrends in Latin America’s Energy Sector for 2022 and Beyond is a new resource to help energy professionals anticipate massive changes sweeping through the region.
There is no cost whatsoever to access the report – simply fill out the form on the right to order it.
The 5 Energy Megatrends for Latin America in 2022
The report highlights the following 5 changes that our analysts project for the LatAm energy sector
1. Cleaner fossil fuels will gain traction
2. China will tighten its control of the green energy supply chain
3. Distributed energy resources (DER) will expand rapidly in Latin America
4. Green hydrogen is about to take off, offering significant opportunities for investors
5. Cyber-attackers will increasingly focus on energy assets in Latin America
Order the Report
Please fill out the form below to obtain this free report. All fields are required. Once you finish filling out the form, you will receive an email with a link to download the whitepaper.
Signing up also entitles you to receive our bimonthly newsletter on LatAm energy topics. You can opt out at any time. Please note we DO NOT sell, trade or otherwise divulge your contact information we third parties, EVER.
How We Came Up with These Megatrends
Over the past decade, Americas Market Intelligence has been studying the LatAm energy sector, delivering data, insights and analysis for:
In producing more than 100 studies for these types of clients, our Energy Practice team has observed the market shifts and challenges, and leveraged those observations—and extensive data—to create this list of megatrends.
The Data Driving the Megatrends
Among the data that we use to support our analysis of these megatrends include:
- China’s share of global production of key green energy materials
- Projected growth of demand for natural gas between 2020-2050 in Andean countries
- LatAm countries that have received the largest amount of web application attacks in their energy and utilities’ sectors
- LatAm countries with the world’s largest shares of lithium reserves
- Rundown of Latam participation in the global lithium-ion battery supply chain in 6 different areas
- Projected growth of installed distributed generation capacity for Brazil, Mexico and Chile
- Distributed generation IRR projection for Brazil through 2030
- Levelized costs of hydrogen production in Latin America
- Breakdowns of global hydrogen projects announced across the value chain, by region
- A case study of Chile’s National Green Hydrogen Strategy
About Americas Market Intelligence (AMI)
With 25+ years of experience handling more than 3,000 engagements in a wide range of industries, AMI is the leading market intelligence firm in Latin America. Its analysts specialize in providing clients with ground level intelligence that aids their decision making as they strive to achieve top line growth, mitigate risk and optimize performance. AMI’s most sought-after services include competitive intelligence, consumer insights, risk assessment (political, economic, local community), market share analysis, opportunity benchmarking, brand awareness studies and much more. Explore more at AMI’s website.
Copyright 2021, Americas Market Intelligence